And He answered and said unto them, "I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."

Monday, August 3, 2009

A quiet Monday

It poured today on my side of the city and we didn't have any plans, which is good for Monday.

I had my first nightmare about school last night. It's a variation of the same. I was in class with one of my instructors from my writing conference. It was my turn to do my presentation and I couldn't find my book or the instructor's guidelines. I was looking through papers and my work couldn't find it anywhere.

I think it was a combination dream. Part about going back to school and part about how I feel about writing/my lack of ability.

Ronn and Hermionie had to go to the orthodontist this week. Ronn will be getting his braces off shortly.

We've been lollygagging all morning. Time to get some work done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...