And He answered and said unto them, "I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Theme Thursday 010214

This weeks new theme is ONE!
One down and 364 more to go as of Thursday. 
Wow does it seem as if a whole year has gone on by? 
What do you say, does it feel that way to you? How did you celebrate the New Year?
Please come back on Thursday and let us know how you feel about ONE.
Do you like two better, or three or four? Are you okay with ONE? See you on Thursday!
 ~~~~


One

On the second day of the year I did a little of everything around the house. I dropped my son off at a friend's house. I hope and pray it went ok. I had to force my children into doing chores and they found out that there are other parents who are doing the same thing with their children.

I suppose I am starting things off very different from last year. We have cleaned off the table so we will be eating at the table together for the first time in years. Depression is a powerful enemy of anything good and productive. I let depression run my life. I'm trying to take it back because I'm tired of this arrangement.

I'm also working on losing weight. Again. This time I think I have some tools that will help me. I am using Sparkpeople to track what I do and what I eat. We'll see if it works. I am hopeful that it will this time. We have 2 Ipods now so between the computer and the two of them, it should help.

The biggest thing that I will work on is having people over. My house is not set up to have anyone over except our immediate family. That has worked out okay but I am feeling the need to branch out. I have begged my husband and my kids to clean out the basement. 15 minutes a day or so. No one is doing it. We are stuck and I don't know what to do. I am sure that I am resourceful enough to figure something out.

It has always been hard to pick just one thing so this year I won't. There are several and it involves other people other than just the one of me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...