And He answered and said unto them, "I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Observations Part ?

I went on a little writing spurt for a while, posting on blogger and Multiply. Then I got distracted with school and life and here it is, May.

I had so many goals and dreams about writing a novel. Now I'm not sure I ever will. It's pretty sad when your goal is not to write a great novel; your goal is to finish, to complete.

I thought about doing a frame novel, like in "The Martian Chronicles," where the novel is almost a compilation of short stories that centers around the colonization of Mars.

I thought of using the snowflake method to outline a good plot and then write it from there.

In the end, I'm back where I started from--the beginning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...